High Intensity Interval Training Instructor (Lead)
- Do you have a passion for fitness?
- Are you a performer who can motivate and inspire?
- Do you love working out to great music?
CBXT is our signature studio in Downtown Manhattan, NY that specializes in HIIT group classes. CBXT HIIT classes is a one hour exercise class performed in a special equipped room that gives you a total, amazing, full body workout. Strengthening, toning, and cardio while being inspired by upbeat, motivating music.
We are seeking athletes, dancers, actors and all around fitness enthusiasts with big, magnetic personalities, that have a passion for music. We are looking for individuals that have a high, great energy and the ability/potential to lead and motivate a class.
Ideal candidates have 1 – 2 years experience in fitness or similar field. Eager to learn, open to coaching, ready to change lives, have fun, and do what you love!
Job Type: Part-time
To apply please deliver resume to Alex Reznik at email@example.com
Gym Membership Advisor
The Membership Advisor’s primary responsibility is to gain memberships in order to meet sales goals. Additional responsibilities include assisting with customer service, helping prospective members and existing club members with concerns regarding the club and starting new corporate accounts.View More
- Consistently looking for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels;
- Developing relations with the community and local small businesses by involving club in community events;
- Actively build a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals;
- Attending sales and training meetings;
- Driving retention by partnering with fitness team to introduce fitness services at point of sale;
- Reaching and surpassing monthly sales projections.
- College degree in business, sales & marketing, or related field preferred;
- Prior sales experience preferred;
- Excellent customer services skills, outgoing, motivational and friendly;
- Ability to deal with pressure in meeting sales quota;
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to build relationships with members;
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner;
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
To apply please deliver resume to Alex Reznik at firstname.lastname@example.org